Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flickr Group for 1880 Sampler Blocks

I created a Flickr group for sharing everyone's 1880 Sampler block pics.
If you want to join, go here.
Marge from IA recently joined in the fun and sent me a collage of her blocks.
From now on, you can share your progress by uploading your blocks to the Flickr group. 
I will probably still do a monthly update with collages of everyone's blocks.
If you would prefer, you can still send pics to me and I will upload them on the site.
Now I have to get back to drafting them, because you are slowly catching up to me!


Betty Lou said...

These are all so very nice. Thank you for sharing them.

Merilyn said...

I had a peak at flickr a short time ago, and noticed your collage, nice idea Cheryl, even thought I am not doing these blocks!!!

Elyte said...

Even though I am not making these blocks, I like popping into flickr pages to get inspiration for design and colour. There is a nice collection building there already.

Cheryll said...

Just caught up on your blog (I'm behind with my reading)... and CoNgRaTs on the award....and it's a nice photo of you too! :)

Michele said...

I'm not making these blocks right now, but I'm interested in them. I can't wait to look at the pictures on Flickr. What a great idea!

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a great idea to start a Flicker group for this project!
I'm heading over to sign up now! :D