Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Seriously!!...

I am in tears.
Thought I was done with the background for my Primitive Pumpkins, designed by Rita Briner, quilt top until I started to measure for the final border.
Yikes, why is it an 'unsquare'....inside joke.
Then I noticed the upper right corner.
I am short one row of HST units.
I redrafted the quilt to make it smaller, so I wasn't following her exact instructions.  
Lesson to be learned!
All the fabrics have been re-stashed and I was so done with the inner portion.
Hopefully, this post will motivate me to get the seam ripper out so this doesn't get stuffed in the back of the closet. 
I am struggling to find both time and enthusiasm for my quilting these days, and this certainly didn't help!