Thursday, August 31, 2017

A Little Embarrassed!

It has been over a year since I last posted.
Embarrassing!
It is not that I have not been productive.
Most of my projects have been small things using wool.
I also started dyeing wool.
Here is a sampling of some of the projects I did during the winter months.

Several  Buttermilk Basin designs!
One of my favorite projects, Crimson Tweed, a BOM we are running at TOWQS.
This is the kind of wool I have been dyeing....so fun!


As many of you know, I currently manage my LQS; but this summer was my time to do some things for myself. 
Here are a few of the things I worked on:
This is what I truly love...small scale precision piecing.  I have fallen in love with Edyta Sitar's quilts.
I have started this quilt, Sunrise Scraps, and I am doing a sew-along on The Olde World Quilt Shoppe's facebook page if you are crazy enough to want to join me.

I have not neglected my wool work. Learning to embellish these blocks from Lisa Bongean's pattern, A Penny Gathering.
I did spend a lot of time with the grands this summer and took a fabulous trip to Iceland with my sister and her hubbie.
So I am sorry I have not posted in for ages.
I will be doing tutorials and posts on The Olde World Quilt Shoppe's blog if you want to keep up with me.
Until next summer, keep sewing and enjoy the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...