Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Busy Week

Worked on a sample for TOWQS.
Light Show by Plays with Wool.
Hubbie made the frame for me.

But I had the most fun piecing this small quilt from Edyta Sitar's book,
Little Handful of Scraps.
I have not finished piecing one side because I will demo my tip for half seams when I teach my class next month. 

I designed the Wooly Block Adventure block for the shop.  
Worked on Dear Spooks by 1894 Cottonwood House.
And started on this beauty by Kerry Green, Solstice Dreams.
My progress on the first block. 
And then there was the Pumpkin Patch, Arizona style with my grands.

Hopefully, I will be as happy and productive next week too!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...