Sunday, February 3, 2019

New Year, New Projects

Funny title for this post since it is already February!
Geez, how time flies these days.
With Love
First finish of the year is this sweet wall hanging by Wooden Spools Designs.

Then next on the list to finish is this project from Crane Designs.
Just needs an eye button and made into a pillow.
And here is the bottom half of the sample I am making for The Olde World Quilt Shoppe's new BOM program, Harvest Moon, by Heart to Hand.
Enjoying using large threads for the embroidery embellishing.

I have to share photos of my family from the holidays.

Seemed like forever before I became a grandmother
and now look at all those precious faces!

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...