Thursday, October 5, 2017

Surprise! A Post

Finished this darling table runner this week.
It will be a gift for my grandson who loves all things Halloween.
His favorite song to sing is 'This is Halloween' from Tim Burton's movie The Nightmare before Christmas. It is so cute to hear him sing it with his 3 year old voice and pronunciations.

Also finished this small quilt from Edyta Sitar's Book, Little Handful of Scraps.
So much fun to put scraps of favorite fabrics together! I love the secondary chevron pattern created by off-setting the hourglass units.

Perfecting my wool dyeing skills.
Part of this weekends pots.
Off to fire up the pots right now and work on another little quilt.
I do love my small scale piecing projects!

Next week I am off to San Diego for a family vacation....both my children and both sets of grands. Jaxson and I will celebrate our birthdays together at Sea World. Perfect celebration for a 3 year old and a 64 year old....will make me feel young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...