Friday, June 26, 2015

I've been lurking!

While managing my LQS, all  I had time for was to read everyone's blog posts; no commenting and certainly no posting of my own.  But now we are at the cabin in Colorado and the annual yard clean-up is done, so my afternoons are free to sew again.  

I did manage to do a few projects while I was working...
 Alphabet Song, by Threads that Bind.

SNOW, by Heart to Hand.

My goal for the summer is to make progress on WIP and UFO projects.  I brought several of them up with me.  Time will tell how much I actually get done.  With no LQS, there are no temptations to buy anything new.  

Currently, I am working on Farm Girl Finery.  I'm busy making the pennies and sawtooth stars for the last borders.  I'll be back when I get them finished.  Hiking, reading on the back porch and my new passion, mountain biking, seem to take up a lot of my time, so it may be awhile.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

11 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you. I love your projects. Enjoy you relaxing time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to Colorado. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! Enjoy making more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful new projects!
    I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying your summer break at the Cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wool alphabet piece. I like most anything with alphabet letters on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great wool projects.
    Sounds like you have a pleasant summer ahead. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back ! You have ben missed !
    2 Amazing wool projects ! Just love them :-D

    Enjoy your stay at your cabin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your mountain summer time, quilt projects and mountain biking! What fun! I miss the annual festival in Crested Butte. Love your wool projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects. Enjoy your break, sounds like you need some good quality down time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your wool projects. Summer is a good time to slow down and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Managing a quilt shop! Wow! Enjoy your time off. Sounds like you have some wonderful plans for the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...