Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's a Barn Raising!

I have been busier than a bee trying to get all 9 barns stitched for the Shoppe sample of Kathy Cardiff's pattern,
'Where the Cows Come Home.'

Each new one I stitch becomes my new favorite.
This next one is my friend, Lin's, block, but mine looks identical.  
I just don't have the embroidery done, which you all know is not my favorite part.
Might just sweet talk someone into doing it for me...wink!

I also found some time to do the December Petite Patchwork quilt.
This is from Lori Smith's Small Quilt Squares #3.

And who could resist the freebie projects over at Buttermilk Basin's Blog Hop.
And today Stacy posted her sheep ornament...yes, the wools are all pulled!  Hope I can get a few made for presents in the next 10 days.
It has been a crazy holiday season!
And I have nothing done yet!
Tree is up.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year filled with health and prosperity.
See you next year.

10 comments:

  1. Love your barn work :-) Great choices for fabric. I love the sheep! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy little bee! The blocks are wonderful. I've been busy too but don't have so much to show for it. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The barns are really cute with the design and added embroidery extras. It will be a country charmer when they're all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have enjoyed your projects and not had to rush them. Those little sheep are so cute.
    Love the little Lori Smith quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those barns look SO good!
    Of course, I LOVE the little quilt. Delightful!
    I've been following the blog hop (something I don't usually do, but couldn't resist this one), but I have just been saving the patterns. Maybe I'll actually get some of them made for NEXT year. But look at you go! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little quilt is CUTE! LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Oh and the barns, each one better and better for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely projects! I think the block with the sheep is my favorite. The JOY banner is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the black and white check barn with the red star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy in a good way ;-D

    Love all the barns and your quilt is adorable !

    I saw that Joy Pattern online I need to make one :-D

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    hugs

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...