Monday, June 8, 2020

Bee's a Buzzing!

A real finish that was started in this calendar year!
Buzzing by Heart to Hand.
I love the messages in the 4 corners of the quilt. 
The other corners say bee happy, bee sweet and bee strong.

Sue Spargo did a bee skep circle this week too.

Then my focus shifted to the undersea world. 

 My pufferfish/blowfish.
Looks like me since I cannot seem to stay out of the refrigerator.

And then a sea anemone.
Followed by a kelp forest with sea urchin and sea star.

Here is my sampler so far.

Progress on Le Jardin.
Just one more block!
I will prep it this week in preparation for the drive to Colorado.
Something to listen to on Audible and
something to stitch makes the trip bearable.


2 comments:

  1. Your circle designs get more elaborate and beautiful. The sea anemone is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Buzzing!
    And those stitched circles blow me away every time. Seeing them all together is incredible. The sea creatures are amazing, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...