Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Little Progress

I decided it was time to get back on track with my goals!  Not that I am pressuring myself, but the whole setting goals thing just works for me.
'Le Jardin', by Bunnyhill.
I am so happy with the red and aqua color scheme I decided to use!  Now that I have 6 blocks done, I am excited to finish it up.  

Next week, my daughter and I will collaborate on designing and making a baby quilt for her best friend.  We found this darling Dr. Seuss fabric that is in her colorway.
I'll be back to show you what we come up with.

8 comments:

  1. Settings goals works for me too!

    Just love that basket with the red & Aqua !

    What adorable & fun fabric to make a baby quilt. Looking forward to seeing it when you are done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for goals. I may not finish all of them each week but it does help me focus on what I want to get done. Except all of those things I forgot to add to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go getting more blocks finished. I have one more to do for the Le Jardin quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Le Jardin basket block! The fabrics and your applique' work are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mojo back big time? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful applique and colors on your basket block. Very cute Dr.Seuss fabric. Yea for goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabric you are using too! What a great block!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you are happy with the red and aqua for your basket block. I like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...