Over the last 9 months, I have been facilitating a Mystery Saturday Sampler at TOWQS.
It was fun to design and everyone who participated has enjoyed the project.
Now I have to figure out two different borders.
The easy one is just a stopper strip and then 4" finished borders.
I would really like to incorporate some more applique, including the year and maker's initials somehow in the second border option.
Any suggestions for a name for the quilt?
With a heavy class load and a vacay in March, I did not meet my blockhead goals; but I did have fun putting together this little miniature,
by the Little Red Button Quilt Co.
Now all it needs is the perfect frame.
I am so close to calling 'In the Meadow' a flimsy.
A few embellishments and some trouble shooting on the middle applique row is all that is left! My hubby loves this quilt. Probably the first quilt he has ever been truly interested in. He is always thoughtful and ohs and ahs over all my projects, but he really, really likes this one!
And finally, I was so thrilled that the quilt I designed for Fons & Porter actually was chosen for the cover. A big thank you to all my friends who voted for my quilt. I am patiently waiting for it to return to me. They have had it for just about a year.