Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Little Waffling!

Did not take too long to lose my resolve. 
A quick wall hanging per the request of my daughter.

I love how she displays the quilt I made her last year. 

Even though I waffled for just a moment,
I have made progress.
1. Finish HOME in time for my son's anniversary!
Washed and ready to gift.
I used a wool batt and it is so soft and cuddly.

The first 2 blocks of 'If the Hat Fits' are done.

And a few more animals have been added to my mini-Folktales.
I love the texture on the crocodile and the flowers on the Baobob tree.

This is our Kenya camp where the giraffe stood outside our tent.

Next month I should have completed the last block of Posh Penelope.
The fabrics are purchased and all but one block has been constructed.
If I keep up this pace, I could conceivably complete my list by the end of the year.

However, I will be going to Tucson for a Sue Spargo retreat to do her Indigo vases class
and my first 3 blocks of my Trade Winds BOM are on their way.
Both of these projects will take quite a bit of time to do.

I have gotten hooked on Wordle like many others.
At least it is one word a day, 
so I cannot play it all day.
Thank goodness, because I love playing it.







 




 

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you were waffling. Your Love banner is ready for February. The mini folk-tails are awesome. I'm glad you're able to go to Sue's retreat. Your stitching is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When daughter makes a request, what else is a mother to do??
    I love the way the houses in the HOME quilt seem to have faces and be talking to each other. :)
    Your work on mini-Folktales is incredible! WOW!!
    Wonderful for you to attend the Sue Spargo retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Such lovely projects you have finished or are working on!! I LOVE your mini folktales!! Have fun at your Sue Spargo workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...