Saturday, March 5, 2011

1880 Barbara Bucher Snyder Sampler Quilt Update

Charlene from New Hampshire sent me a beautiful collage of her 1880 sampler blocks.
She is doing a great job and the fabrics she has chosen are so true to the original quilt.
Life happened over the last few days, so the setting and sashing instructions are coming sometime this week. 

The AAQI auction is going on the first half of this month.
Go here to bid on the wonderful quilts.
You will also find a free pattern for one of the quilts that is being auctioned.
The pattern will only be available until the 7th, so hurry over.

5 comments:

  1. I can see why Charlene is keeping to the original colors - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful quilts at AAQI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful when they are all together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her blocks look great! I hope things are going well and you can find some time to relax and sew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlene's blocks look fabulous together. You sound very busy again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Love any comments you wish to share.

Fell Off the Wagon

 It was bound to happen. I had stuck to my guns until I saw Laundry Basket Quilts' pattern, Alaska Magic. I told myself,  "It is te...